In laboratories and design’s first priority is to prevent infection. Nonporous surfaces play a critical role in helping create safer healthcare environments by not supporting the growth of mold and mildew.
DuPont™ Corian® Solid Surface Attributes
DuPont™ Corian® solid surface allows Torvan to create more organic shapes that suit the design intent of the lab or hospital. The beautiful colors available allow a less clinical feel that metal, will still helping prevent infection.
- Easy to clean and maintain. With proper cleaning, Corian® solid surface does not support the growth of mold and mildew.
- A nonporous surface with a smooth, seamless appearance.
- Extremely durable and long-lasting, standing up to hard knocks in high-traffic environments that can easily damage other surfaces, such as drywall and laminate.
- Easily renewed and repaired.
- Flexible and has versatile design options.
- GREENGUARD Certified® as low VOC-emitting material and GREENGUARD Listed for microbial resistance.
- Class I (Class A) Fire Rated.
- Stain resistant.
- Slip resistant.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for Food Contact.
- Available in a wide range of colors.
*All information from the Dupont Website