THE PURE STATION™ MEDICAL DEVICES PRE-CLEANING SYSTEM IS A HIGHLY VERSATILE TOOL FOR PRE-CLEANING MEDICAL DEVICES ANYWHERE REPROCESSING OCCURS.
The Pure Station™ Medical Devices Pre-Cleaning System is a highly versatile tool for pre-cleaning medical devices anywhere reprocessing occurs.
It can be set up in an existing sink or on a counter nearby to handle a variety of medical device types and sizes.
It can perform tasks that enable full compliance with industry guidelines and standards:
- Extra soaking station: the system can be used as-is on a counter as an extra soaking station.
- Ergonomic platform: the Pure Station unit fits like a perfect puzzle piece in larger deep sinks. When inserted, it raises the working level to a more ergonomic height for technicians.
- Laparoscopic device cleaning: the Pure Station flushing pump is 79% more productive than manual syringe irrigating, and has been shown to reduce labor by 90%.
- Ideal for robotic devices: the Pure Station system exceeds minimum flushing requirements (30 psi and 20 second flushing) set forth by the manufacturer.
- Handles orthopedic devices with ease: copiously flushes cannulated items, such as flexible reamers.
- More productive for bariatric instruments: the Pure Station technology can flush long bariatric devices, and the system’s soaking area is long enough to accommodate these devices as well. The flushing pump is 79% more productive than a syringe for challenging bariatric instruments. In addition, the caddy reservoir enables the technician to keep dirty water and cleaning solution separated.
- Great for general processing: 16” x 26” Pure Station system is often used for smaller batch processing, but can also meet guidelines by soaking a 12” x 21” mesh tray. The brush holster allows the technician to organize cleaning tools, and the perforated bottom aids in proper drying. The thermometer band indicates the optimal temperature range for enzymatic detergents.
- Optimal for eye trays: dedicate your eye trays to the Pure Station pre-cleaning process.
- An adjunct for sonics/washers: pre-clean or condition all devices before you put them in a sonic cleaner or washer.
- Useful for clean-side flushing: per AAMI guidelines, cannulated devices should be flushed with sterile water prior to steam sterilization. Set the Pure Station unit on a counter in the department’s clean side, to help assure compliance.
- 250 cc Flush Off
- Pre-conditioning Robotic Devices with the Pure Station™ System -- This is flushing robotics with the XL slip tip; it can be seen at 5:08 in this video.
- Flushing Devices with the Pure Station™ System -- This video has been deleted; an update expected in the future.
- Pure Station Flushing Pump (Flushing vs. Syringe)
- Instructions for Use (IFU) -- This video has been deleted; an update expected in the future.
- Tube Replacement In-service -- Changing tube sets for the FlexiPump Independent Flushing System can be seen at 6:48 in this video.