Torvan Medical designs custom instrument sinks to meet the needs of any medical or laboratory environment. When designing custom instrument sinks, we take into consideration efficiency, workflow, and functionality. We offer options for single, double, or triple compartment sinks to ensure equipment is appropriately washed, disinfected, and rinsed. With completely customizable options, we are able to integrate a height-adjustable LINAK® base, channeled drainage boards, and any number of control systems to monitor and regulate sink functions. We can build these sinks to meet the measurements of any environment and they are available in 304 and 316 stainless steel as well as anti-microbial copper.
Torvan products are customizable to any environmental specification and have the capability to automate various functions.
- Automated flushing systems, detergent dispensers, fill level, and draining controls
- Integrate control systems into your sinks through touch screen
- Water temperature and pressure control
- 304 / 316 stainless steel or anti-microbial copper
- Custom knob and faucet options
- Easy to clean basins and surfaces
- Ergonomic edges
- Fully-welded construction
- Hands-free options
- Top-fill or bottom-fill levels
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Width Variable depending on client needs
- Faucet Manual, hands free or automated.
- Faucet Placement Deck or Backsplash
- Vertical Articulation Optional (up to 500mm / 19.68")
- Lifting Weight Up to 500 Kg (1102 lbs)
- Number of Bowls Variable depending on client needs
- Drain Placement Center or corner