Designed as a mobile sink insert flushing system or a stand alone insert to adjust the dimensions of your sink, the Pure Station fits snugly inside an existing deep utility sink. The pre-cleaning system helps shorten cleaning time by streamlining repetitive movements and minimizing water and chemical consumption. This modular station can also be easily removed to allow technicians to use the original deep sink basin for large items.
The station’s open configuration features upstanding end walls, sidewalls and bottom that enable easy transport, disassembly, soaking, scrubbing, flushing and/or repair of devices. Offered in two packages and sizes, the Pure Station insert design allows any SPD sink to be ergonomically customized, which can immediately begin to help improve technician efficiency and safety. Pure Station inserts also allow for scalable, variable-depth placement, including raising the working height for taller technicians. Each station can also be used as a freestanding unit on an adjacent countertop.
- Dimensions accommodate a 12” x 21” mesh instrument tray
- Adaptable and ergonomically designed insert helps reduce body fatigue associated with deep sink basins
- Built-in flushing pump increases productivity of syringe flushing by 69.7%. Also provides a pulse feature for hard-to-dislodge soils.
- Chemical reservoir facilitates precise manual measuring of instrument cleaning chemistries.
- Cleaning tool caddy system helps assure appropriate draining and drying of scrub brushes and device cleaning tools
- Pure Station unit is easily removable for large items that need a deep sink basin or for independent, adjacent soaking of instruments.
- Easy-to-read thermometer band indicates the ideal temperature range for enzymatic detergents
- Integrated watermarks on inner basin help achieve for proper chemical-to-water dilution ratio.
- Pure Station fills and drains quickly
- Specially designed device catch drain system retains of small device parts (screws, knife blades, etc.)